Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ideas, again!?

Once in a while, I have some funny ideas popped up and stuck at the back of my freezer. Before they become dry aged like my favorite steak, let's have some dumbling with Chinese style leek sauce on porriage, table for three?


Weight training mouse

I prefer wireless mouse for its heavier then my gaming mouse (I took out the weight inside) and it is good to be heavy sometimes. It give a more steady motion for graphing, like drawing a beautiful arc line. Since I am a not busy at all yet multi tasking for lazy purposes person, let's combine hacking and weight training. A mouse that weight 10 lb should be great, imagine a geek with strong triceps and biceps, wow.


Tan Display

Its easy to spot a computer person, especially coder, in California, they are in pale white. It's irony to having our heart of IT reside this shine sunny state because IT is blind outdoor, the display. Well the machine part is out of my scope, but I can help the human part. Instead of minimizing the radiation from the display, how about adding more to it. Add some tanning light around the monitor and give you a skin tone like a sun of the beach people. Bikini not included.


SPF Lithography

Hacking with the Tan Display might be harmful to the tender skin, therefore a lotion with SPF to protect from over exposure. For funny hardware engineers, try apply those SPF lotion on skin like a circuit and expose yourself under the sun. I thought this is called sun tattoo or is it lithography?


By the way, the TV like high frequency sound with channel changing effect I heard since April is only a wiki/commercial description :-P, real thing in my ear surely is not that for it is not a studied knowledge, instead its with me naturally. I will only confirm with M.D. when I can afford prescribtion. Anyways thanks for the chopper breeze, thus its the sound that disturb the kid period.

No comments: