Sunday, April 29, 2007

Wish

RIP is simply a illusion of fairness I hoped for. In order to utilize my left over value for I have wasted too much useful resources on earth.

My life should be made miserable and people around whom I care should suffer until the end. Enjoy pain and sad took long time to practice, before I could get used to it, more horrible things come towards me the better.

I hope all psychological and physical pressure would at lease double and prolonged until my world become a total disaster, ultimate iron fist with no mercy.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Application Error
Event Category: (100)
Event ID: 1000
Date: 4/31/2007
Time: 12:34:56
User: N/A
Computer: Brain
Description:
Faulting application mind.exe, version 1.0 , faulting module Dpass, version 1.0.3.1, fault address 0x94340634.

For more information, see Help and Support Center"



Somehow my hypersensitive popped up itself and caused some inappropriate e-mails in a very bad times. My mind is back to normal after day later. Due to the high call volume, apologise for any inconvenient, please stay on the line and the next available representative will assist you shortly.

By the way, too much caffeine will activate my hyperthread partially. Overheat and Power save disorder followed as a side effect (OCR trigger P3 state, web and email are fine, weird. Broadcast not in scope) However unattended installation still glitch, through the time when crazy amount of debug, alt tab took lots of time.

chkdsk has finished checking, thank you guys. Freebies for everyone, my signature series fart. *poof*

No comments: