Thursday, May 3, 2007

EnginTalor

Engineering was once my planned goal, but reality have teach me another story and made engineering to become my hobby. Sales is my profession, with the help of my hobby, brillant ideas that are practicle and most important, able to make money, are being produced.

With my past experince in different industries, huge amount of ideas can easily be generated automatically when I see anything due to the short circuit nature of my mind, basically they all cross connect incorrectly. I pick up useful ideas from the idea pool in my mind by measuring the value in accordence to my profession.

Take the design I was trying to enter IDF with for example, The seed was the firewall I worked with adding the once upcomming trend of gaming PC few years ago, about the beginning of the northwood era. I combined most solution I though of about the problems that was famous in that period to give me the first version of design in my mind. But my sense as a sales told me gamers market is not what I wanted, more design were forked out to comply with what I think could make better money. My hobby act as an important agent over what can be achieved and how, at lease I won't think of somthing impossible or too expensive to make.

Due-dilligent, my research from different data/financial reports of different institude, idc/snapfish/10K etc, is how and where my wild "guess" of trend and sales direction should be along cross referencing with different industries. With the amount of intelligence needed for such and the ability to generate thought afterwards, it is not really a concern to disclose them since they are somewhat open data. By adjust or alter some elements of the design give me great solutions.

My profession hunt for market and opportunity to sell before I quest for product, my hobby kick-in only if I couldn't get the right one. Profession cost $$ and hobby don't.

No comments: