Monday, June 11, 2007

Announcement

I am just a regular guy looking for a sales job to support myself. Because of an accidental change in my life path, I was, and still am, undergoing a harsh time that prevent myself from being able to be on myself. With extras never actually experince before March.

Both sides of me, the personal side and professional side, have different relationship overlapping due to the six degree nature. However it is the importance of knowing where the line is drawn that made an adult. My choice to be comparatively open minded for acceptance in diversity with patient is a vote in United States of America with three box, for, against and none. Since the whole world are connected within a friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's friend, there are any possible age/sex/race/role/duty/nationality there already.

As a citizen, I consider any human being by their own regardless of age/sex/race, judge their work by ability, know them by their character and trust them as a friend, based on a neutral vision.

No comments: