Sunday, June 3, 2007

Heart Attack

When I first send out my resume by fax, I was living with my girl friend in her house. The second resume is fax from my own home. During that time, it was my long time old friend also from tao yuen who have my home key sometimes at my home and my sister's boy friend stay at my home. I went back home to stay with mom when my father have a out of state trip.

My girl friend watch a lot of TV, I would love you to watch the first 4 episode of soap opera from TVB "同事三分親", which is a office issue comedy, the story is hilarious similar to most business offices anywhere in the world. The worst thing is that I've already went back staying in my own home when she was watching it, that's why I am serious in need to watch more TV, anyways even afterward I do forget the story, whom my mind have hard time registering.

Because there are trust with my girl friend, we didn't separate account in computer. So there are huge discrepancy with my girl friends computer that I have my data in a desktop folder, thus sensitive data from her work which I don't have any tendency to disclose. That's why I couldn't possibility be a hacker to financial data and I love the computer I choose for her. The fault I had is with the recycle paper from previous job of myself and my girl friend, we both once worked together, that I have marketing research and annual report available to public from college printed on accidentally.

I contact my manager from my last last job (networking consultant in a property management company managing about 500 apartment units with complementary high speed internet access) is to return keys, master keys of all network equipment/server rooms, to ensure security because I don't feel safe after I get my last job and hopefully sell him the once excited product(computer systems) I got fresh from last job if I am lucky. But I am reliable even employment is terminated with keys on my hand(for locks are re-mastered every year). There are trust in my work, personal issues held aside, only attendance is horrible.

I don't know if my contribution will benefit, adding additional enhancement in the neighborhood with environmental peacefulness that all actions have added to city with a county park and a horse racing track in. Not to mention the wonderful school of the corner with a skate park. We vote for city decisions, and celebrate. I would like to introduce them to you guys, is it good? I love them so much.

No comments: