Thursday, May 31, 2007

Gas water

In an old post of mine, I've mention about ideas about soda without explanation. I'd better have it write down before my brain finally malfunction, which is also a function of it.

Coca Cola, known to be the geek, nerd version of grende size non fat iced milk-less latte with extra foam and brown sugar. I enjoy drinking it and never get bored, especially those fresh mix ones from fountain.

When I was a kid, a school field trip to Coca Cola factory is an amazing experience. The most impressive part is that there is a historic gallery, a theater and manufacturing floor observing bridge with designated guide introducing Coca Cola to us. This made it my primarily preference on both choice and the brand, the greater complexity over taste is also important.

My drinking habit is funny that I shake it and open it slightly to drain much co2 out and add water for canned ones. With basic knowledge about the code on the pulling ring, I pick on them whenever I can as long as they are original formula. I don't know if it is myself getting old, I prefer it less sweet by the taste with smoother and crispier sizzling, bit too sparkle for me with those I got. I wonder if I can get those different ones out of the scope on the pull ring for the market I am in. Anyways yoyos and school field trips are part of my life.


Yoyo Master






No comments: