Saturday, May 19, 2007

Garage nubba

With the limited space I have in my garage, I have to park rear in first. This configuration have enabled some weird habit of mine.

Whenever I went home in the late night, I will stay in the car after the garage door closed to enjoy and take advantages of the total darkness and silence. It created such a perfect environment for my mind to glide through ideas and thoughts I have but without time to think in other times.

My defect sound in my ear provides a steady rhythm already, my mind can go in and out the thinking state as I liked, normally I can only get into that state for things I am interested in even with eyes open. The lack of visual and audio is needed for matters that my laziness kept me from thinking. My new discovery is that I need some audio stimulation now like tapping a few on the steering wheel in order to let the sound in my ear to override others for me to enter that state.

When I was small, I consider my ear defect annoying since I always ended up in that thinking state instead of falling asleep. But sleep is something that I hated since it have given me so much disadvantage.

Waking up is another thing that I have trouble. I could have a clamp on both leg and I couldn't wake myself up to unclamp it, sometimes I can wake after a few tries, but most of the time I have to wait in my dream hoping I can be awake soon. Worst I have been is that the long clamp made me almost unable to walk the next day.

26 years of failing to fix it so made me consider napping and rest with eyes closed that best way I can have for resting. Its funny that sometimes caffine gives me better sleep sigh.

No comments: