Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tired with boredom

May be I am just avoid to start getting old and boring. If I must be entertained by joking then please do it, don't keep it. I am a really conservative being I enjoying the excitement everywhere like the beauty of natural in farmland with straw man comply with my empty mind, I suppose. As a business type person, bursting the stress balloon is always a no no to me.

Another point, every single hints are special feeling at leading to a spectacular experience times the strength of indication. After calculation, chances of partying like kiddo in this real world is a self destroying path, let alone the possibility of hurting others, are less beneficial then working 6 months as a waiter for the incomparable portion valuable time that is wasted.

I didn't fall for the first rave try, second personal relationship try and third career breaking try, why would I fall any future scale up try with obvious enhancement, and I am still an underdog. Its a sorrow art for self victimization, best try I had is 20 years old of all three, family, relationship, career, lines crashed all together and crash again each on its own till 24, a surviving miracle.
Trying my luck while risking my I-9 form leave no valid reason for my follow up ranting after my devotion.

I have to admit that everything seems real enough to get me amused, if I have took more time to actually comprehend to the psychological path that I've been through and what my delusion(researching for hard"core challenge") during that period, then I can realized why my things look like a circuit in an insulting way. Thus wasted the urgent alternative channel deal without a suitable contact handle and the possible regular volume recurring deal that have overestimated its profitability are valuable lesson I learned. All I wanted is to do business and make money, I just avoid unnecessary things sideways and leave those who don't. Needless to say the season canyon tanking for sales measured by performance.

With a 200+ meter distance, bullets arrived before the sound of firing, adding the angle of how bullets penetrate, no one could avoid a snipe , but investigation afterward are inevitable. Since prevention is useless, why would anyone be afraid of it?

By the way, chances of myself being strike by a thunder storm have higher possibilities then those irrational things, but still I hold on to a metal umbrella outdoor during storm. Actuary? I am just a regular human with a normal forward going mind, without shame to cry a river for nursery.

No comments: